Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

A special Happy New Year wish to all my Friends in Blog Land


The List

I try to read this list (and several others) this time of year, to remind myself of some important things in life...just in case I forget! I'd like to share it with you.

Mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend.

Write a love letter. Share some treasure.

Gift a soft answer. Encourage youth.

Keep a promise. Find the time.

Forgiven an enemy. Listen.

Apologize if you were wrong.

Think first of someone else.

Be kind and gentle. Laugh a little.

Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude.

Gladden the heart of a child.

Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.

Speak your love. Speak it again.

Speak it still once again.

Thank you for your wonderful gift of friendship and for sharing your amazing talents with me.

2 comments:

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

oh yes, I love the list, little commitments, thanx i 'll use your list there is a lot what I want to do also ! Thanx for being you !

with love,
Elise

Ange said...

Hi Carla,
That's a beautiful list and you do well to share it! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and entering into my give away. Your inspiring quote is really lovely!
Happy 2010
Ange