Sunday, November 8, 2009

Best of the Best - Lingerie Boutique

Purrmission Lingerie Boutique
18 W. Calle Laureles, Santa Barbara
805 898-1241
located in the San Roque area of the City of Santa Barbara


Melonie Doctors, owner and Chief Bra Fitter
also known as Miss Kitty is the proprietor of this delightful and decadent shop


You'll never want to go back to Nordies or even Saks
after you've experienced this charming boutique!



Miss Kitty is also available for Shower and special Birthday events

As Miss Kitty would say, "Have a Naughty Day!"
http://www.purrmission.com/

2 comments:

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello Carla darling, how is my favourite blogger, I hope life is treating you marvelously. As you know mine was a bit topsy turvy of late, but is slowly returning to normal. I thank you for checking in on me and for the kind comments you always leave behind, you are a dear friend. I am now off to read the posts I've missed on your blog.

Take care
Love & Hugs
Duchess

Lee said...

How cute is that Carla, I was thinking of doing a post on bra's... I just might now.
Of course mine won't be pretty but you might get a chuckle from it. That is if I have the courage to do it.
Lee
PS. Don't know why I couldn't get in the other day... worked fine today.