Friday, August 28, 2015

Carpinteria Flea & Treasure Market Saturday,August 29th

Last Saturday of Each Month

Carpinteria Flea and Treasure Market



located on the grounds of the
Carpinteria Valley Museum of History
956 Maple Avenue
Carpinteria, CA 93013



January through October
November hosts the Annual Holiday Market

 an amazing array of dealers

from crafty to funky to some real treasures...

 like my friend Paisley who is an expert on vintage 
jewelry, she is friendly, fun and helpful!

I'm looking for vintage jewelry to incorporate into
my jewelry designs for Carla's Baubles

and I'm always hunting for additions to my
blue and red transfer ware
collection of dishes

love finding items for staging my vacant
property listings for sale

I have found some fabulous and unusual gifts
and enjoy meeting and chatting with the interesting
dealers from all over the State

After the hunt,
stop and have a delicious lunch at local
Senior Frog
on Linden Avenue
to search for all homes listed for sale in SB, click here

No comments: