Saturday, July 16, 2011

Favorite Santa Barbara Restaurant

Jane's

located just steps down from the
historical Arlington Theater
1311 State Street
Jane's has just celebrated a second year anniversary!

A younger sister of The Montecito Cafe...
Jane's is a new face with an experienced
history!


Jane is a family owned and operated business. The restaurant is named after my grandmother, Jane. She encouraged my parents, Mark & Margaret Huston to open their first restaurant, the Montecito Café and so we thought it suiting to pay tribute to our beloved matriarch by naming this restaurant after her. Photos of Jane adorn the restaurant and depict her years living abroad as well as many of her other adventures. For anyone that knew her she was one of a kind. Jane loved all people and welcomed everyone into her home. We hope that this restaurant will live up to her warm persona and that you will be able to enjoy our family recipes and friendly service. I look forward to seeing you soon,
Jane Chapman
http://www.janerestaurantsb.com/
4.5 rating on yelp
Charming atmosphere in a historical part of
upper downtown Santa Barbara
(you can ride the trolley to this location)
Jane's is a great place for lunch or dinner
Serving Santa Barbara cuisine, much of it local and
seasonal fare.  Bring your pickiest eaters..
I'm adventurous, my husband is meat and potatoes
We both love the food, service and atmosphere
The coconut cake is devine!
Oh, and if you love the decor and atmosphere
my talented husband, Architect Doug Reeves designed
this restaurant!

3 comments:

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there, thanks for your visit, your kind words brightened my day!I read your profile what an amazing set of experiences you have had! I can only figure you are a pretty amazing in person and would be patient and kind, given the diversity of your life experiences,two qualites that are far to under rated in my opinion!Oh and great blog by the way, I will be back to visit! Have a Stylish week. Sharon x

SantaBarbaraTalk.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for stopping by! Your words are very kind.

Whimsy Antiques said...

Ok, I will try Jane--sounds amazing! Thanks for the great post : ) Karen